• Welcome to Die Afrikaanse Forum.
 

News:

NEEM KENNIS ASB :
Om lid te word van die forum, stuur 'n epos aan pm@afrikaanseforum.co.za, waarna jy deur die administrateurs geregistreer sal word.

Vir hulp met die forum se werking, lees "Help" op die balkie onder hierdie inskrywing.

Enige inteken probleme ondervind deur lede van die forum: andre@trusoft.co.za / willa@trusoft.co.za

Main Menu

Werk zonder naam 2...

Started by Angelica, May 22, 2013, 07:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Angelica

Save a little love for me.  Even 10pennies worth, deposit it in my soul for I will make it grow to a fountain that will quench your thirst.  Save a little touch for me.  Even a playful pinch and I will make it grow to wings that will carry you.  Save just one word and whisper it in my ear and I will write a love song for you.  Just say you love me and I will be your lovesong, a living melody for you every day.

Cornelis.
elle

PM

#1
Dit is die titel wat ek sou gee en dan dink ek love song is twee woorde in Engels.  Help!

A living melody

Save a little love for me.  
Even 10pennies worth,
deposit it in my soul
for I will make it grow to a fountain
that will quench your thirst.
 
Save a little touch for me.  
Even a playful pinch
and I will make it grow to wings
that will carry you.
 
Save just one word
and whisper it in my ear
and I will write a love song for you.  
Just say you love me
and I will be your love song,
a living melody for you
every day.

A living melody

Save a little love for me. 
Even 10pennies worth,
deposit it in my soul
for I will make it grow to a fountain that will quench your thirst. 
Save a little touch for me. 
Even a playful pinch
and I will make it grow to wings
that will carry you. 
Save just one word
and whisper it in my ear
and I will write a love song for you. 
Just say you love me
and I will be your lovesong,
a living melody for you
every day.

© Cornelis


Om te weet is om te verstaan.

Cornelis


A living melody, dis mooi. reg so. dankie

PM

Om te weet is om te verstaan.