Author Topic: Gewynde Verse & Lirieke  (Read 12353 times)

Offline Naas

• Hardebaard
  • K.N.A.P. (Kan Naas Afrikaans Praat of wat?)
Re: Gewynde Verse & Lirieke
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »
Ek moet gaan leer how die moderne masjiene werk. How werkgewers ons studente ervaar. How om ons opleiding aan te pas by moderne tegnieke end. Sonder ekstra betaling.
Glo my, ek sou verder by Bulle kom leer om te ontspan en regte steak te braai soos net Hannes kan.

:icon_bigsmurf:
Ek is maar net een, maar ek ís een.

Offline Meraai vannie Baai

• Wysgeer
  • Elke dag aan ons Geskenk, is 'n kosbare voorreg.
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 11:24:30 PM »
Sterkte!!

Offline Meraai vannie Baai

• Wysgeer
  • Elke dag aan ons Geskenk, is 'n kosbare voorreg.
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 01:57:36 AM »
Van bulle gepraat...

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ............ but they kind of taste like peppermint.

Nog enetjie:

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Sceptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 06:47:58 AM by Meraai vannie Baai »

Offline PM

• Administrator
  • Meester
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 11:55:17 AM »
Ek wonder of die tannies in die omgewing veilig was.  (lag)

Die blond kan bly wees haar vriendin is 'n rooikop. 
Om te weet is om te verstaan.