Author Topic: vroeg loop  (Read 3321 times)

Offline AB

• Regular Members
  • Hardebaard
vroeg loop
« on: December 08, 2013, 09:26:56 PM »
A BRUNETTE, A REDHEAD & A BLONDE all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Every day, they noticed their boss left work early.

One day, the girls decided that when the boss left, they'd leave right behind her. After all, she never called in or came back to the office when she left early, so how was she to know?

The next day, they all three left the office right after the boss left. The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the health club before meeting her dinner date.

The blonde was happy, happy, happy to be home, but when she got to the bedroom she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly, quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with HER BOSS.

Ever so gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house. The next day at coffee break, the brunette and redhead decided they were leaving early again, and asked the blonde if she was coming with them.

"NO WAY," she exclaimed, "I almost got caught yesterday!!"

Offline Meraai vannie Baai

• Wysgeer
  • Elke dag aan ons Geskenk, is 'n kosbare voorreg.
Re: vroeg loop
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 11:18:39 PM »
Loer ek oor die skouer van 'n gas wat die onderwerp 'print' en raak nuuskierig. Nou het ek my lagpilletjie vir die dag in voor my studies begin (baie dankbaar ek is net 'blond' uit 'n botteltjie om die grys weg te toor lol)  :angel4:

Offline PM

• Administrator
  • Meester
Re: vroeg loop
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 03:58:13 PM »
As ek tog maar so blond kon wees.  :icon_biggrin:
Om te weet is om te verstaan.