With eyes closed I see your beauty in the mirror of my mind. I behold your emerald eyes and the sparkle of your lipstick in the candle light. You must have heard my cry tonight, for you came in a flowing robe of white and touched my longing heart with the softness of your smile. Yet, now you are gone, a mirage against my wall, but still your fragrance lingers in the midnight of my dreams.
Cornelis.
Dit is baie mooi geskryf. Wat dink julle van "Mirage"?
Mirage
With eyes closed,
I see your beauty in the mirror of my mind.
I behold your emerald eyes
and the sparkle of your lipstick in the candle light.
You must have heard my cry tonight,
for you came in a flowing robe of white
and touched my longing heart
with the softness of your smile.
Yet,
now you are gone,
a mirage against my wall,
but still your fragrance lingers
in the midnight of my dreams.
© Cornelis.
Dankie, die een is ook reg, Mirage
Dankie, ek plaas dit dan so in die boek.