« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »
Die kleure saam is so mooi.

Offline AB

• Regular Members
  • Hardebaard
Re: vlieg
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 01:49:23 PM »
Dankie

Iemand het op 'n ander blad geseg dis die mooiste vlieg wat sy nog gesien het.  As mens 'n vlieg sien is jy dadelik kwaad of vies en wil hom net vermoor. Nou sien ons die vlieg se detail raak en dis mooi. Dis net so in die lewe ook, ons sien iets of iemand raak en hou niks daarvan nie maar sodra ons dit in detail begin bekyk of die persoon in detail leer ken dan raak dit mooi

Offline Jeannedarc

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 11:59:35 AM »
it is so very true. the other day I was visiting a pet shop and I was interested in tarantulas so I asked the guy whether they do have tarantulas in store. he proceeded to show me a baby salmon pink giant bird eating tarantula, about the size of my thumb nail. and then - wait for it - he showed me his own tarantula, labelled a curly. now this spider is male, and the males are in general smaller than the female and they also do not live as long as the female, and he is 3years old. his complete body, that is the carapace and abdomen, would fit snuggly on the palm of my hand and my hand is 95mm across. his legs were tightly against his body and if stretched out would certainly reach a span of 20cm. scary? very but also so fascinating and very beautiful in a primeval way.

Offline AB

• Regular Members
  • Hardebaard
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 12:07:25 PM »
Then I must go to the petshop for macro pics of spiders etc

Offline PM

• Administrator
  • Meester
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 08:30:29 PM »
Jy is braaf Natalie.  Ek ly nie aan arachnophobia nie, maar sal darem my hand baie teësinnig uithou.   :icon_scratch:

Dankie AB, dit is 'n pragtige foto en dit sal beslis interessant wees om 'n paar foto's van spinnekoppe te sien.
Om te weet is om te verstaan.