Author Topic: My bundel  (Read 10312 times)

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
Re: My bundel
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 03:30:40 PM »
Baie dankie, PM.
Ek huppel en dans deur die lewe met drie bene!

Offline Anicia

• Suigeling
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »
Jou gedigte is baie mooi! Het dit lekker saam gelees en dankie dat jy dit met ons gedeel het. Ek is baie bly vir jou dat jy 'n uitgewer gekry het. Deesdae sukkel mens om iemand te kry.

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2018, 03:48:32 PM »
So neem jou lewe jou in verskillende fases.  My passie is maar onderwys, en natuurlik, veral vir die lewende materiaal - die kinders, en hulle siele.  Wonderlike voorreg.  Ek het die gedig geskryf midde in 'n groot gekleurde seepbel toe ek weer so bevoorreg kon wees om vir 'n ruk skool te hou:

POEM OF PRAISE
Blessed, blessed am I  in my late-life-hour
Upon me God, you lovingly shower
Diamond droplets from Above
Tucking me in with Your Blanket of Love
How do I thank thee, how do I praise
Higher and higher, still higher I raise
My feet  had been dragging, my candle burnt out
Total eclipse of my sun by a cloud
And somewhere, afar, from a school in the South
My soul sensed an echo from a God fearing mouth
For a cloud-burst of miracles showering down
On a God fearing school in an Eden-like town
And where I was lying awake, with my pain
Lonely and fearful, with nothing to gain
Praying for peace, for acceptance of this:
The slow, cruel descend in a big black abyss
Ever so gently, with my broken wing
You taught my mute mouth once again how to sing
The shock, the delight when the first time I heard
My jingle of laughter - long buried and dead
And always the mocking, the voices, the yearning
My passion for teaching refused to stop burning
A sigh would escape from my bleak and pale mouth
My spirit, my Soul, shouted: South, do go South!
The miracles broke from a frozen, dead egg
And snuggled I lay in a warm, loving bed
Healing my heart and my mind and my soul
A vision received of a God-handed goal
My new voice sings loud, and incessantly clear
I am where I should be – I’ve arrived, I am here
And like a good traveller, presents I bring:
A heart full of love and a soul that will sing
The shattering sounds of my chains breaking loose
My neck once again clear and freed from the noose
My life will become like His last Supper meal
I’ll share the dried blood of a heart fully healed
Written by Anastasia 10 May 2018

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
METAMORPHOSIS

Lift back the heavy curtain of the night -
Be free, oh butterfly, and take your freedom flight!
Too long the darkness in your tight cocoon -
Your solo flight with fragile wings awaits you soon.

Invite the dancing rays to guide you on your way
Too long, so long, was black your dark and tomb-like stay
For you, fairy delight, God has created those amazing wings
Fly off, explore, be brave, while all the while the Angel sings!

Oh light, dear light, you are so blinding and so bright
My light, so bright, so beautiful an unexpected sight!
Light, shining so bright - how can you be so unbeknownst to me
And yet, I know - that this is where I have to be?

The curtain, dark, is violently ripped in half
Light, can it  be that you are just a holograph?
I drink the light, I fill my every pore
And know: the dark will never be around me any more!

Oh light, my light, so bright.  So right.  My light!
Oh wings, so broken, yet so strong.
Oh light, oh wings, oh light within my wings
Oh flight, oh light, oh flight within the light!

Anastasia Bester 12 May 2018

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2018, 04:06:24 PM »
ONCE UPON A TIME

Once upon a time, long, long ago – there was a passionate teacher who became bent over with disease and suffering.  Her heart ached and longed every day for real flesh-and-blood students in her class.  To ease the longing, she started playing pretend-school with wooden puppets, teaching and helping with schoolwork on the internet.  She taught various subject material, and in-between a few life lessons as well.  It was very rewarding, but the longing in her heart was like a wound-up clock - you grow used to its seemingly unnoticed tick-tock, but every now and again you recognize it for what it is. 
And one day, amazingly, she heard a ‘poof’ sound, and there they were!  REAL flesh-and-blood students sitting in front of her.  Without the need for words, her soul started to converse and relate with some of them.  She was given back her magic wand.  She was taken by surprise and unpracticed.  Initially she made a few mistakes. She secretly giggled at her own blunders.  But the students attached to her soul did not really mind.  They were patient, and waited for the magic to start.  And what magic there was!  Some of them had also gone through storms.  Their petals were no longer turned to the sun.  Others were crushed and damaged by people’s careless disregard to recognize a thing of wonder and beauty for what it is.  She could make a change in their lives.  She could hold up a mirror and show them just how amazing they really were.  And oh, what a difference they made in her life!  She stopped in be wonderment one day to see that she had grown fairy wings once more.  She could fly, one of these days.  Her image winked at her: “You just wait and see!”
She waved her wand recklessly through the air, upsetting quite a few passersby’s   and students.  But she did not care a thing.  The fairy dust landed where it was intended and coloured her whole world into a huge, magical and glowing rainbow.
They were there, they were real.  The difference to her was not so much in the fact that they were made of flesh-and-blood, rather than being wooden puppets.  To her the magic lay in the fact that they had souls.  Souls she could relate to. 
At night she felt the familiar tears, but this time they were happy tears overflowing.  Blessings beyond merit.  Fairies had dropped a golden net over her whole world.  On the day she was at the very edge of her happiness rainbow, about to land in the pot of hidden gold, it happened … another ‘poof’ sound!
She couldn’t understand it.  It made no sense.  She is still confused.  Circumstance  had ripped her back to the window and all she had was her puppet students. She was so worried about her soul-kids.  Would they think that she had deserted them?  How would she live through this pain?  For once she thought she would not survive. But soon she realized she should not be selfish.  Those students needed her guidance.  No matter what.  She has made an obligation, a solemn promise to them.  And guide them she would.  Even if it meant passing on her wisdom through the barrier of a window pane or computer screen. After all, they did not have to be present in the flesh any longer.  She already knew and treasured  their souls.  She would teach them the knowledge to pass their exams.  To excel.  BUT she would also pass on the wisdom of life and teach them the art that humanity had long lost: the art of sharing your inner emotions and telling people their worth and value in your life. 
Teach them to be tolerant.  To tread with a light foot.  Because there are so many fragile flowers of beauty.  The difference is in pausing long enough to notice. People are as different as all the shells  washed up on the shore.  That was how it was meant to be.  Since God had breathed his Mighty breath over it all and created the wonderful life and universe we are so privileged to experience.
Because,  if you are really working from your heart, from your soul, things like puppet-like students on the other side of a screen doesn’t really matter.  They have flesh-and-blood hearts that would receive her teachings and wisdoms and lead happy and successful lives one day, long after she had gone….

Offline Naas

• Hardebaard
  • K.N.A.P. (Kan Naas Afrikaans Praat of wat?)
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2018, 05:12:09 PM »
These works are truly touching my soul. WOW.   :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

:icon_bigsmurf:
Ek is maar net een, maar ek ís een.

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »
Goeie naand, Liewe Naas.  Dit moes seker jou siel geraak het, dankie, as jy my in die Rooi Taal antwoord.  Dankie vir jou kompliment.  Komend van jou is dit vir my 'n juweeltjie.

Offline Meraai vannie Baai

• Wysgeer
  • Elke dag aan ons Geskenk, is 'n kosbare voorreg.
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2018, 10:59:35 PM »
Met respek kom stap ek op die woordspore van Naas en beaam met: it touched my soul :crybaby2: :icon_salut:  :notworthy:

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2018, 07:36:51 AM »
Baie dankie, Meraai.   :hello:

Offline PM

• Administrator
  • Meester
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 06:38:55 AM »
Jy moenie ophou skryf,  of ophou om jou werk hier te plaas nie Anastasia.  Hier is 'n paar van ons wat dit werklik waardeer, dan is daar nog 'n klomp wat nie kan antwoord nie. 
Ek weet nie wat die antwoord is nie, maar om die forum oop te gooi vir almal is middernag!
Om te weet is om te verstaan.

Offline adele

• Hardebaard
  • gryp na môre in klein-klein stukkies
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
Hier dwaal ek nou lees-lees deur mooi skrywes, het eers nie geweet waaroor dit gaan nie, maar nou verstaan ek. Is jou bundel toe uitgegee?

Ek het verlede jaar deur 'n goeie vriend se memoirs gelees, hy het dag-vir-dag-dagboek gehou van sy twee en half jaar daar agter gryse mure .... ek het gehuil... openlik voor God, alleen in my huis. 
adéle  :grommit:

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »
Baie dankie vir die tyd wat jy afgestaan het om my woorde te lees en so mooi terugvoer te gee.  Nee, ek het daarteen besluit, om maar my geliefdes gedeeltelik te beskerm teen die sensasie en die oopkrap van ou wonde.  Ek het drie jaar en drie maande daar spandeer, en as dit maar het einde was.  Ten spyte daarvan dat ek baie liefde en aanvaarding van menige kry, is daar tog diegene wat steeds oordeel en veroordeel en jou in 'n boksie plaas, nou al soveel jare daarna.  Die ergste van alles, meestal deur andere wat self agter 'n deur staan, maar as gevolg van slenters en onwaarhede net nooit formeel die pad geloop het nie.  Dit sny diep.  Dit was 'n deel van my lewe wat ek nooit agter my sal kan laat nie.  Fisiek het dit 'n geweldige groot tol op my gesondheid gelaat, en die emosionele letsels is hartseer genoeg eintlik maar as gevolg van mense wat dit weer graag wil sien bloei.  'n Mooi aand vir jou, geseende mens.

Offline Naas

• Hardebaard
  • K.N.A.P. (Kan Naas Afrikaans Praat of wat?)
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2018, 03:30:03 AM »
In die beenkamer van my geheue is daar boekrakke vol seer. Die enigste pleisters is die stoflaag van vergeet. Hoe graag wil ek daardie deur toesluit en die sleutel in die see verdrink. Maar heellaas, wanneer eensaamheid kom kuier stof ek self die boeke af en blaai ek deur gedagtes liefs vergeet.
Sterkte vriendin. Jy is al deur soveel in jou lewe en steeds staan jy driebeen sterk en glimlag nog soos Ceaser.

:icon_bigsmurf:
Ek is maar net een, maar ek ís een.

Offline Meraai vannie Baai

• Wysgeer
  • Elke dag aan ons Geskenk, is 'n kosbare voorreg.
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2018, 05:32:52 AM »
Verdrink (uit vrye wil) in jou woorde mater, en die kommentare is woordgoud vanself.

Offline Anastasia

• Regular Members
  • Snuiter
  • My taal is Liefde
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2018, 07:34:03 AM »
RE: Jy is al deur soveel in jou lewe en steeds staan jy driebeen sterk en glimlag nog soos Ceaser.

Dankie Naas!  Ek dink mens se gesig het in gelukkiger dae geleer glimlag, en daarom kom frons maar net moeiliker.  Ek het werklik nog nooit, deur my hele Golgota gebeure, ooit een dag NIKS gehad om uit my maag uit te lag nie.  Selfs daar waar ek alleen was.  Ek dink ek het my eie kielie masjien in my hart gekry met geboorte!

Meraai:  ek het SOVEEL waardering vir die goue voetspore van kommentaar hier, maat!