Woordskuur > Gesegdes van toeka tot nou

Slimmigheid

(1/2) > >>

PM:
Liefde sterf nie sommer net 'n natuurlike dood nie, ons moet net leer om dit aan die groei te hou.
Die huwelik sterf nie van 'n gebrek aan liefde nie, dit sterf omdat daar nie meer vriendskap tussen die partye is nie.

PM:
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby

Dan seg die ander outjie:
Ek gaan Hemel toe vir die klimaat, maar hel toe vir die geselskap.   :icon_biggrin:

Meraai vannie Baai:
 :toothy4:  :icon_bigsmurf:

Meraai vannie Baai:
I've gone away to find myself. Should I return before I get back, please keep me here ...
:icon_bigsmurf:
So het ek gevoel in die tyd wat ek gewag het om te sien of my ou gevreetboekie met sy kosbare inhoud weer my eiendom gaan word.

En tussen al die nuwe wagwoorde en oues wat ek moes onthou dink ek die ene pas soos 'n handskoen:
My memory is SO bad I changed my password to "incorrect." That way when I enter the wrong one, it'll tell me, "Your password is incorrect."

:icon_biggrin:
Hier is nog 'n paar raakgeleesde slimmighede wat 'n wye glimlag op my gevreet gelaat het:

*Whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will track you down… You have my Word."

*This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

*"On cooking shows, there is little margerine of error."

*"I may not be funny but parts of me are humerus."

*My wife wanted me to start taking cod liver oil for my health, but I thought there was something fishy about the whole idea.

*I used to work in a plant crushing pop cans: It was soda pressing.

*Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

*Every time I hear that dirty word, "exercise," I wash out my mouth with chocolate.

*Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but she can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

*Marriages are made in heaven. But then again, so are thunder and lightning.

*My father is so old that when he was in school, history was called current affairs.

*My friend thinks he knows everything. He said that onions were the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his head.

*Apparently, "vegetarian" is an old Indian word for "bad hunter."

*Some people are wise; some are otherwise.

*It's so cold this morning...when I turned on the shower, I got hail.

*It's so cold this morning...I opened my Outlook and had frost on my Windows.

*Sleeping with the light on may cause obesity...Especially if it's the refrigerator light.

*"Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have."

*Someone showed me how static electricity worked today. I was shocked.

*If a tomato is a fruit, does that make ketchup a smoothie?

*Some minds are like concrete--all mixed up and permanently set.

*A cop just knocked on my door and told me my dogs were chasing people on bikes. My dogs don't even own bikes!

*I've had amnesia for as long as I can remember.

*By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.

*If evolution really works, how come mothers still have only two hands?

*There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works.

*The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.

PM:
Dit was nou genoeg om my gemoedstoestand te verlig.  Ek het hier onder die boom in die donker gesit terwyl die son skyn.   :icon_biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version